Friday, October 22, 2010

Week 9

Dear Parents,

Students have been busy this week getting ready for Halloween, Beauty and the Beast, and their regular subjects. 

First I've decided to push back the date when the students are to do their "animal presentation" to Monday (10/25). With some extra practice the students will be more prepared for what they are going to present on.

Spelling words for the test on Monday are as follows: blind, sting, fright, wind, hint, ripe, shine, inch, sigh, built.

I hope to see you on Halloween Day (10/27) at 9:00am at the basketball court outside.

Have a great weekend and thanks for all the support you are giving your child at home.

James Anderson

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mr. Anderson

    Angus told me that the spelling words shown on your website (week 9) have been tested. As I can't see week 10 words, are the kids going to be tested on Tuesday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joy, Thanks for all your help with Halloween.

    I don't have week 10 spelling words with me. If Angus has this question about what words are for week ten then other students might have the same question. I propose to change the spelling test to Wednesday. This way we can review the words more and make sure all students know what words will be on the test.

    Week 10 spelling test will be on Wednesday.

    Thanks

    James Anderson

    ReplyDelete